Sunday, March 6, 2011

An Introduction to the Family History Center

We have free access to Ancestry.com, FindMyPast.co.uk, HeritageQuest, WorldVitalRecords.com, and other commercial websites on our computers.

For your use, we have 6 computers and two printers, all connected via a secure wireless network. We also have 6 microfilm readers, a fiche reader, and a film/fiche printer. Use of our facilities is free.

My shift is Thursday evenings. I usually arrive well before my shift begins.

This coming Thursday from 7 PM-8:30 PM, I will be teaching members of Callingwood Park Ward to use http://new.familysearch.org/ There are lessons on most Thursday nights, but we are also available to help you with your own family history research.

If you are in the Edmonton area, I invite you to come in and see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment