We sometimes wonder if our efforts make a difference. Some of us are in our most productive (and demanding) years, when we may struggle to keep up with it all.
Others of us find ourselves unwillingly idle. We may be old and we may even have thoughts such as "Why am I still alive? What good can I do any more?"
As someone who is retired but not able to serve a mission, I try to contribute to FamilySearch.
Out of curiosity, I clicked SHOW YOUR STATS on Get involved > Opportunities. I was amazed at what it displayed. Here is part of it. So by doing a little research and verifying place names in recent months, I have helped members take deceased relatives to the temple yesterday? Wow!
I encourage you to continue your own efforts, whatever they may be. They DO make a difference.
Thank you for helping! - Bill Buchanan, Stake Consultant
No comments:
Post a Comment