Thursday, January 2, 2020

More information on Ordinances Ready

I found a page on the FamilySearch website that answers these questions about Ordinances Ready.

What is Ordinances Ready?
How can I help others use Ordinances Ready?
Can I use Ordinances Ready to reserve all the ordinances for a person?
Does Ordinances Ready check for duplicates?
Why did Ordinances Ready give me names of people I am not related to?
Can Ordinances Ready help me to know my ancestors better?
Why did Ordinances Ready give me names of people with no sources?
Can an estimated date be used when reserving temple ordinances?
Won’t estimating dates cause inaccuracies?
When is it appropriate to estimate a date?
How will estimating dates affect searching for duplicates?
Do all ordinances obtained through Ordinances Ready expire in 90 days?
How far in advance will I receive a message that an ordinance is expiring?
How do I renew an ordinance reservation that is about to expire?

For the answers click here

May you be blessed in your service throughout the new year.

- Bill Buchanan

No comments:

Post a Comment